Over the past few decades, India’s corporate sector has experienced significant expansion. Also, Corporate law has been emerging as a popular and lucrative career option for legal and business professionals.
This makes it critical for law and business students to comprehend the legal intricacies of the corporate world. For such decision-makers who can tackle tough concepts and use sound judgement, corporate law offers a rewarding and solid profession and they can aid in the formation of corporations and in their operations. This field is emerging as a great career prospect.
But a lot many law students do not make it to the law firms. A student needs to be thoroughly prepared before entering the corporate world which includes identifying where one’s interests lie and grabbing the opportunities in that area. For all this, one needs to understand the concepts of corporate law, add to all this a practical perspective, improvise one’s knowledge and then get access to work experience in form of internships.
This advance course will comprehensively deliver to the learners all the above-mentioned requisites. Learners will have knowledge of and/or proficiency in corporate law by completing the course. The Corporate Law course is specifically designed to give the learners a thorough understanding of incorporation, administration, capital raising, lending money and liability of businesses in Indian businesses.
This course is an basic guide on the framework and practical aspects of corporate law for budding lawyers.
- Dates of Class: 20th August 2022 – 24th August 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 19th August 2022
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1,499/-
- Early Bird Registration Fee: Rs. 999/-
- Last Date of Early Bird Registration: 10th August 2022
- Students looking to pursue a career as In-House counsel;
- Students who want to work as Company Secretaries;
- Students who want to pursue Academicians who want to learn more about the corporate laws in place;
- Practising Lawyers who want to enhance their skills;
- Prospective Entrepreneurs who want to learn inside out about the corporate field.
- Company Directors can also avail benefits from the course.
- Learning the basic foundational principles of Corporate Laws.
- Gives the learners a thorough understanding of governance in corporations.
- A better understanding of business organisations and policy issues.
- The development of critical and analytical abilities in the area of Corporate Law.
- Understanding the concepts of corporate liability.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes