About the WORKSHOP
Do you know that despite implementing the IBC code, a course on Insolvency and Bankruptcy is not mandated by the Bar Council of India as a compulsory course in law colleges? Resulting in a large number of law graduates completely missing out on knowledge and skills in this extremely lucrative and interesting career prospect!
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC) outlines the Insolvency resolution processes for individuals, companies and partnership firms. The purpose and scope of Insolvency laws are to provide for the reorganization of corporate persons, partnership firms, and individuals.
It is essential to learn the foundational principles and basic concepts of the working Insolvency process is one of the highest regarded routes for Finance professionals and a popular option for law graduates. It is also a vast subject that can be applied in many ways requiring expert knowledge and experience.
Knowhow and competence in CIRP increase job prospect and litigation success exponentially. We believe detailed information on rare topics like Insolvency and Bankruptcy will benefit you by increasing your knowledge and enabling you to build your career.
This workshop will be your first step towards exploring an interesting, rewarding and unexplored career prospect!
- Understanding essential introductory aspects of Insolvency & Bankruptcy law.
- The procedural and drafting requirements to initiate a CIRP (Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process).
- The ability to draft and format a demand notice under Section 7 & Section 8.
- The foundational and practical knowledge to draft an appeal.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Law students who want to practice in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code of law.
- Law students who want to make a career as an Insolvency professional.
- Management students who seek to be in executive management space.
- Practicing lawyers who want to specialize in the field of Insolvency and bankruptcy law.
- Interested students who want to know more about opportunities in Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring.
- Students who are pursuing other courses like CA, CS and CMA who want to build a career as Insolvency Practitioners.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND ALL THIS AND MORE!
- Familiarization with common Insolvency Law terms.
- Contractual Agreement between the debtor and the creditor.
- What constitutes a breach of the agreement between the parties, giving the creditor the right to pursue insolvency proceedings.
- Under Section 7 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Financial Creditor), format and drafting.
- How to format and send a ‘Demand Notice’, before initiating a CIRP under Section 7 and Section 8
- Drafting a CIRP under Section 7
- Drafting a Demand Notice
- Drafting an Appeal
Date of the webinar
Date: 23rd July 2022